Sound Devices 688+ SL6 Wireless Attachment.
- 6 Analog XLR inputs, 6 TA3 Line inputs 12 in total.
- 6 Aux outs, 2 5 pin outs, 1 isolated tape out, L,R standard XLR out for maximum flexibility.
- High accurate integrated Ambient timecode generator.
- MixAssist and Dugan Automixer.
- Records to SD and CompactFlash simultaneously.
- Quad power supply with PowerSafe technology.
- x2 MCR42S Duel receivers with Dipole antennas.
- x4 MTP40S Transmitters.
- x1 MTB40S Plugon Transmitter. (Cable Free Boom)
- x2 Lectrosonics IFBT4 Transmitters. One Line for crew second line for private comms between Boom Op and Sound Mixer.
- x4 Lectrosonics IFB R1A IFB Receivers for the Director, Script Supervisor and any other crew member who wishes to listen in to the Sound Mix. These also come with a pair of Sennheiser mk2 Headphones
- x5 Sennheiser G3 radio mic sets
- x1 Sennheiser 416 shogun Mic.
- x1 Rode NTG3 Shotgun Mic.
- x2 Rode NT5 Stereo Mic’s
- x1 Sennheiser MKH 8070 Rifle Mic.
- x1 Schoeps Super CMIT 2 U.
- x9 Sanken Cos11 Lapel Mic’s.
- x4 DPA 4071 Lapel Mic’s.
- x1 DPA SCO60 Slim Lapel Mic.
- x2 Tentacle Sync with all cables for all major industry cameras.
- x1 Timecode Systems wave Unit.
- x2 UltraSync Sync Boxes with all cables for all major industry cameras.
All my equipment is packed up nicely into a peli case enabling me to travel around the country and abroad.